The Certified International Purchasing Professional (CIPP) is designed for current and future purchasing professionals reflecting levels of understanding and of competence required to assume responsibilities for managing purchasing tools & techniques along with concepts and philosophies as they apply to the international supply chain management environment. The key purpose of the program is to in depth analyze key offshore sourcing strategies and implementation steps; basic documentation, including contracts, used in international procurement; legal, political, and organizational considerations; cultural issues within the negotiation process; and government regulations affecting the import/export process.
The purpose of this programme is to provide delegates with an in-depth understanding of the theoretical as well as practical aspects of purchasing management, particularly, how it fits into an overall supply chain management strategy. Delegates who complete this programme will acquire the necessary skills to:
• Understand and appreciate the importance of Strategic Procurement and Supply Chain Management
• Build and deliver against a detailed Strategic Procurement Framework
• Baseline current position
• Profile the market
• Build, manage and review the tender process
• Enhance Negotiation Skills
• Select the right Suppliers
• Transition the Supply Base
• Effectively monitor, measure and manage Suppliers
• Achieve significant improvements in service delivery and cost reduction
• Prepare and Managing international contracts
• Develop and Maintain Supplier Relationships
• Purchasing and Procurement Professionals/Managers
• Buyer/Senior Buyers
• Souring Managers/Professionals
• Supplier Managers
• Supply Chain professionals/Managers
• Logistics Professionals/Managers
• Supply Chain Consultants
• Operations Managers/Directors
• Manufacturing Professionals/Managers
• Production Professionals
• Project Manager and Directors
• Project Team Leaders
• Executive Directors
• General Managers
PLUS anyone who is responsible for or involved in, Purchasing, Procurement, Sourcing , Supplier Relationships, or anticipates being involved with Supplier Management/Purchasing/Procurement in the future.
The US-based IPSCMI, The International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute, is a prestigious and elite professional institute offering purchasing and supply chain management certifications. IPSCMI’s purchasing and supply chain management courses and programs are provided around the world by a complete network of alliance partners which contract with IPSCMI for collaboration in conducting the IPSCMI programs. With its large allied partners globally, now has chosen High Level Training Institute TM as its exclusive partner for Ghana, Mozambique, UK, Italy and Kazakhstan.
The course was great, I have found the case studies most thrilling and obviously that’s a product of a qualitative faculty. Well Done HLTI, I learned a lot.
My training with HLTI was an eye opener and I’m certain I would love a more productive workforce and a happy one.
Since my first training course, I have noticed that the HLTI constantly keeps doing things really more professionally. I really appreciate.
HLTI trainings are of high quality. This training will increase my efficiency at work.
I Will be agent for the HLTI because I have come to love their programme and the trainings. Therefore, I recommend to everyone to participate such programme for more proficiency.