The world of HR undergoes a big disruption. Technology, people, and the work itself is revolutionizing. In today’s competitive environment, with constant changes in technology, global competition, and increased government regulation, managing human capital has become vital to the success of every organization. The goal of this program is to enhance and develop your ability to help guide organizations successfully toward their goals with a robust and high-level human resources strategy. No longer is human resources simply concerned with benefits and policies. Today’s HR managers need to think from an organization’s strategy standpoint. This program is a blend of practical personal development, and critical analysis of emerging HR trends and issues that organizations are currently experiencing. There is a focus on strategic thinking that gives a broader view of the business impact that HR has.
• Craft HR policies and strategies that respond to the disruptive business age.
• Understand the broader perspectives of strategic HR
• Apply current best practices that leverage employee performance
• Lead change and achieve sustainable results
• Create High-Impact organizations
• Leverage employee performance to higher levels
• Help their organizations to design best-fit structures
• Create a solid culture based on purpose and engagement
• Design employees’ experience
• Assess and develop employees’ potential
• Apply leading-edge recruitment policies
• Human Resources Analysts, Managers, Executives
• HR Business Partners
• Talent Management Professionals
• Training and Development Professionals
• OD Professionals
• HR professionals at all career levels working in this area
• HR Policies and Procedures
• Employee Relations
• Employee Communications
• HR Administration and
• Professional Consultants
Plus anyone who is involved in HR, or anticipates being involved in HR field in the future. This program is designed specifically to suit a broad range of professionals
The American Certification Institute is an US –based apex certification institute. It was founded in the USA in 1999. Headquartered in Lewes, Delaware, USA it has numerous alliance partners in different parts of the world.
These alliance partners represent ACI in their respective countries and conduct ACI programs in collaboration with ACI. ACI has developed several business‐related certification programes and after conducting tests, awards these certifications.
The ACI Certified International Human Resource Professional is a career‐long commitment that shows your peers, your employees and your organization that you have mastered the core HR principles and that you are dedicated to staying current in your profession. To become certified, you must meet stringent professional and educational requirements before taking the exam.
The training is practical and interactive. It will immediately have a direct impact on the job I do and will benefit the organization and myself. It’s a course I advise every Human Resource practitioner to undertake this course.
High Level Training Institute is a well-organized Institution. The training was very helpful and has opened my eyes to a new dimension in Human Resources and I believe my career path has been positively affected.
The course was great, I have found the case studies most thrilling and obviously that’s a product of a qualitative faculty. Well Done HLTI, I learned a lot.
The Training was very useful and inspiring. The team was made up of experienced personnel whose examples were very helpful and made it easy to understand.
I Will be agent for the HLTI because I have come to love their programme and the trainings. Therefore, I recommend to everyone to participate such programme for more proficiency.