Project Management is growing exponentially. It’s now used in virtually all industries, such as: government, health care, telecoms, IT, education and banking. Effective management is how these organizations streamline to improve productivity. As businesses are restructured, project managers take over many responsibilities. Expertise in project management is a source of security, prosperity and power to many companies.
• Appreciate the benefits of accurate project management
• Master the art of efficient project delivery
• Use project analysis as a key business driver
• Comply with major international project management standards
• Successfully determine the appropriate technological solutions for your projects
• Develop a comprehensive tool-kit for successful project management that you can use immediately
• Become a Certified International Project Manager (CIPM)
• Project managers wishing to formalize their existing knowledge
• Project managers moving into an international environment
• Anyone who has to manage an international project or initiative as part of their role
• Team leaders working in an international project environment
• Team members looking to develop their awareness of international project management
• Sponsors of projects, who would like to learn more about how international projects are managed
AAPM ® and the IPMC International Project Management Commission is the world’s largest graduate society of project managers. The AAPM is a certifying body that confers several famous designations in project management including: CIPM Certified International Project Manager ® , MPM Master Project Manager ® and others in Risk, Communications, Sustainability, Human Resources and Planning. The CPE Certified Planning Engineer and the Certified Human Resources Analyst credentials are also globally recognized. The AAPM is unique in that it has university chapters and approved college programs at the best colleges in the world in: Hong Kong, USA, Silicon Valley, Moscow, India, Africa, Latin America and even at the top universities in the UAE, Saudi Arabia and MENA Regions of Arabia. The AAPM has been seen in the New York Times, The US Dept of Labor, United Nations Civil Society, US Dept of Education, European Union Government Transparency Program, and many other guides regarding Project Management Certification. The AAPM Board of Standards is also the first to require a college education and specialized training to become certification eligible. The AAPM Board of Standards has globally recognized quality standards and top certification programs, VIP training, online exams, chapters and communities of practice, and vast professional development programs. AAPM accredited educational partners are working worldwide to provide top project management education and assessment in over 20 countries. AAPM and IBS Board of Standards has members in over 150 nations.
The course was great, I have found the case studies most thrilling and obviously that’s a product of a qualitative faculty. Well Done HLTI, I learned a lot.
My training with HLTI was an eye opener and I’m certain I would love a more productive workforce and a happy one.
Since my first training course, I have noticed that the HLTI constantly keeps doing things really more professionally. I really appreciate.
HLTI trainings are of high quality. This training will increase my efficiency at work.
I Will be agent for the HLTI because I have come to love their programme and the trainings. Therefore, I recommend to everyone to participate such programme for more proficiency.