CCO – Certified Compliance Officer™
- Date: 16-20, December
- Location: Rome, Italy
Certified Compliance Officer is a management program designed to teach a practical understanding of regulatory compliance needs. The program covers eight major subject areas and utilizes a variety of training techniques. The key areas of the curriculum include understanding the regulatory environment, who is responsible for compliance, the role of corporate governance and ethics in compliance programs, and the implementation of compliance programs. The emphasis will be on practical and pragmatic approaches, rather than theoretical.
The goal of this course is to provide Compliance Officers and Managers with skills that can be immediately used upon return to the organization. You will learn to appreciate the extent to which organizations and their public officers are exposed to the ever-increasing regulatory environment, how to identify the compliance issues that have the most significance for you and how to introduce a compliance management program within your organization.
By Attending This Five Day Executive Program, You Will Be Able To:
• Define the meaning of corporate governance and compliance for your organization and be capable of developing an organizational response to its demands
• Know what drives your compliance exposure both at home and abroad
• Understand the risk consequences of non-compliance
• Appreciate the relationship between corporate governance and compliance, including the market expectation of that relationship
• Understand the implications of Sarbanes Oxley for corporate accountability and ethical behavior
• Understand how to produce a corporate compliance program tailored to your own organization
• Learn how to optimize organizational structure for compliance
This highly practical course has been specifically designed for:
• Directors and Senior Managers
• Company Secretaries
• Compliance Professionals
• Risk Managers
• Legal Advisers and Lawyers
• In-House Corporate Counsel
• Auditors and Audit Managers
• Compliance Officers and Managers
Plus anyone who is responsible for compliance affairs or regulatory relationships
The GAFM was founded in 1996 by the original founders of the Graduate Leadership Society. The Founders of our Standards Board are CEOs, Executives, Professors, and industry experts from around the globe. We desire to raise education standards and ethics in the business and management industries.
The Standards Policy Board awards specialized board certifications, designations, and charters in the fields of: finance, accounting, management, and consulting fields to qualified professionals who have completed internationally recognized or accredited exams & education, government recognized degrees and documented management credentials and experience. Since 1996, the Academy has been promoting accredited graduate standards for certification in business, management, law, and finance. Since the inception with the founding of the Graduate Institute of Leadership in 1996, the Academy has been focused on quality assurance with accredited education, exams, assessment, education, ethics, and continuing education. Further, applicants must also have the necessary experience in practice, research or publications in their respective areas of expertise.
Very interesting and interactive programme, excellent delivery and I will recommend it for my other colleagues.
A rich and rewarding experience.
The trainer was very knowledgeable, great experience learning from her. Thank you HLTI.
Your Content Goes Here
The Training was very impressive and practical. I definitely recommend it to compliance professionals growth in this competitive world.
Very informative, Eye-opening programme built on blended form of best practices and theory.
The training was excellent and plan to put in practice on what I learned these 5 days. Great work HLTI !