The program aims to creating a Talent Management for Organization Excellence. Therefore, it helps participants to drive and sustain excellence by proactively using talent management processes to create a culture for success. The most critical factor for a successful talent management program is the development of a culture that engages employees to perform beyond expectations. This is achieved through the adoption of processes, structures and tools that guide organizations through a journey of change that ends up with a talent management system that is aligned and supportive of this culture.
• Draft a talent management creed composed of a widely publicized set of core principles, values, and mutual expectations that mutually guides the behavior of an organization and its people
• Depict the type of culture an organization should create to achieve its unique portrait for success
• Incorporate talent management doctrines into selection criteria, competency definitions, performance criteria, and internal selection and development processes, and all other human resources policies and programs
• Identify the types of people in whom the organization should invest
• Compose a talent management system through a set of procedures, systems, and processes that helps people exemplify the culture that will achieve organization excellence
This highly practical qualification has been specifically designed for:
• Human Resources, Managers,Executives, Analysts
• Talent Management Professionals
• HR professionals at all career levels working in this area
• Training and Development Professionals
• HR Business Partners
• HR Policies and Procedures
• OD Professionals
• Employee Relations
• Employee Communications
• Personnel Administration and
• Professional Consultants
PLUS anyone who is responsible for or involved in Talent Management, HR, Policies and Procedures, Employee Relations or anticipates being involved with Talent Management/HR in the future.
The GAFM was founded in 1996 by the original founders of the Graduate Leadership Society. The Founders of our Standards Board are CEOs, Executives, Professors, and industry experts from around the globe. We desire to raise education standards and ethics in the business and management industries.
The Standards Policy Board awards specialized board certifications, designations, and charters in the fields of: finance, accounting, management, and consulting fields to qualified professionals who have completed internationally recognized or accredited exams & education, government recognized degrees and documented management credentials and experience. Since 1996, the Academy has been promoting accredited graduate standards for certification in business, management, law, and finance. Since the inception with the founding of the Graduate Institute of Leadership in 1996, the Academy has been focused on quality assurance with accredited education, exams, assessment, education, ethics, and continuing education. Further, applicants must also have the necessary experience in practice, research or publications in their respective areas of expertise.
The course was great, I have found the case studies most thrilling and obviously that’s a product of a qualitative faculty. Well Done HLTI, I learned a lot.
My training with HLTI was an eye opener and I’m certain I would love a more productive workforce and a happy one.
Since my first training course, I have noticed that the HLTI constantly keeps doing things really more professionally. I really appreciate.
HLTI trainings are of high quality. This training will increase my efficiency at work.
I Will be agent for the HLTI because I have come to love their programme and the trainings. Therefore, I recommend to everyone to participate such programme for more proficiency.