The goal of this program is to provide a Credit Analyst with diagnostic skills that can be immediately used upon return to their respective international banks or corporate credit departments. Analysts will learn to use demonstrated analytical strategies which will enable them to assess the degree of risk prior to endorsing approval or rejection of a specific credit request. Another objective of this program is to enhance the documentation of commercial loan files which will reduce losses and will be viewed favorably by the regulatory community.
Program Methodology This program has been designed to be delivered in a highly interactive way, involving a mix of theory, interactive discussion and formal practical exercises. It is also expected that all participants will contribute from their own experience and area of knowledge. This delivery method has been chosen to ensure that participants can maximize their skill development and experience sharing through peer interaction.
After Attending This Executive Program, You Should Be Able To:
• Understand the various types of financial statements and be able to identify the components of financial statements including the balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flows and reconciliation of net worth
• Spread the financial statements consistently and perform ratio analysis so that trends can be identified
• Perform a detailed cash flow analysis by calculating the sources and uses of funds from one accounting period to another
• Prepare financial projections based upon assumptions provided by the borrower then test those assumptions by utilizing sensitivity analysis
• Identify factors which may impact the ability to repay debt obligations and to document the finding in a written credit analysis memorandum
• Understand how to grade a loan or establish a credit rating
• Develop your own manager’s handbook
• Explore the implications of the global re-pricing of credit risk
• Credit Analysts
• Credit Risk Directors
• Regulatory reporting teams
• Heads of Credit Risk
• Credit Officers/Managers
• Commercial and Retail Loan Officers/Managers
• Loan Review Officers/Managers
• Branch Managers
• Business Continuity
Plus anyone who is responsible for/involved in Credit Analysis & Administration, Credit Risk, Accounting, Finance, Auditing and all those who wish to upgrade their skills as well as prepare themselves to assume the responsibilities of a Credit and Loan Analysis.
The GAFM was founded in 1996 by the original founders of the Graduate Leadership Society. The Founders of our Standards Board are CEOs, Executives, Professors, and industry experts from around the globe. We desire to raise education standards and ethics in the business and management industries.
The Standards Policy Board awards specialized board certifications, designations, and charters in the fields of: finance, accounting, management, and consulting fields to qualified professionals who have completed internationally recognized or accredited exams & education, government recognized degrees and documented management credentials and experience. Since 1996, the Academy has been promoting accredited graduate standards for certification in business, management, law, and finance. Since the inception with the founding of the Graduate Institute of Leadership in 1996, the Academy has been focused on quality assurance with accredited education, exams, assessment, education, ethics, and continuing education. Further, applicants must also have the necessary experience in practice, research or publications in their respective areas of expertise.
The course was great, I have found the case studies most thrilling and obviously that’s a product of a qualitative faculty. Well Done HLTI, I learned a lot.
My training with HLTI was an eye opener and I’m certain I would love a more productive workforce and a happy one.
Since my first training course, I have noticed that the HLTI constantly keeps doing things really more professionally. I really appreciate.
HLTI trainings are of high quality. This training will increase my efficiency at work.
I Will be agent for the HLTI because I have come to love their programme and the trainings. Therefore, I recommend to everyone to participate such programme for more proficiency.