Treasury departments need to cover the complete financial environment: from capital structure and long terms investments to liquidity and working capital ma nagement. If Treasury can drive improvements in the Purchase-To-Pay and Order-To Cash cycles, there can be a direct effect on the overall debt and investment requirements and thus on the capital structure required in the business.
The efficient use of secure systems can minimise risk, increase operational security and maximise straight through processing. Add to this automatic reconciliation of bank account data and Treasury can then manage exceptions rather than every item, giving them the time to devote to delivering valued-added services across the company.
Cash and liquidity management has always been a key task in every company to ensure debtor, creditor and stock levels are managed as efficiently as possible. When the business environment is more challenging, corporates can gain a competitive advantage through optimal management of every aspect of their financial position: “During times of difficulty, treasurers demonstrate their true worth to the business”.
This course is intended to provide finance professionals with up-to-date knowledge of the essential elements of corporate cash and treasury management, how to implement that knowledge in order to deliver valued-added services across the company and to demonstrate their true worth to the business.
By end of this course you should be able to:
• Know which treasury strategies to implement
• Gain a concise understanding of the timeframe to maximise returns
• Understand structured derivative products and how and when to use them
• Acquire a thorough understanding of how the financial system and individual products work
• Understand the rationale and treasury management strategies that financial players employ
• Analyse the products and strategies used to manage risk
• Gain a practical understanding of how derivatives work and their implications for balance sheets and regulatory adherence
• Effectively measure and manage the performance of the Treasury function
• Safely hedge against foreign currency and interest rate exposures
• Increase shareholder value through effective cash and debt management
• Solve integrated and practical Treasury management problems
CFOs, MD’s, Treasurer’s, Assistant Treasurer’s, Directors, Internal Auditors, Bank executives responsible for Treasury product sales, product development and marketing. All finance and Bank executives responsible for or interested in:
• Cash management and Liquidity Management
• Enterprise Risk Management, Foreign Exchange and Interest Rate Risk
• Working Capital Management
• Sale of Treasury products to Treasuries
• Corporate Planning, Internal Audit, Internal Controls
The GAFM was founded in 1996 by the original founders of the Graduate Leadership Society. The Founders of our Standards Board are CEOs, Executives, Professors, and industry experts from around the globe. We desire to raise education standards and ethics in the business and management industries.
The Standards Policy Board awards specialized board certifications, designations, and charters in the fields of: finance, accounting, management, and consulting fields to qualified professionals who have completed internationally recognized or accredited exams & education, government recognized degrees and documented management credentials and experience. Since 1996, the Academy has been promoting accredited graduate standards for certification in business, management, law, and finance. Since the inception with the founding of the Graduate Institute of Leadership in 1996, the Academy has been focused on quality assurance with accredited education, exams, assessment, education, ethics, and continuing education. Further, applicants must also have the necessary experience in practice, research or publications in their respective areas of expertise.
The course was great, I have found the case studies most thrilling and obviously that’s a product of a qualitative faculty. Well Done HLTI, I learned a lot.
My training with HLTI was an eye opener and I’m certain I would love a more productive workforce and a happy one.
Since my first training course, I have noticed that the HLTI constantly keeps doing things really more professionally. I really appreciate.
HLTI trainings are of high quality. This training will increase my efficiency at work.
I Will be agent for the HLTI because I have come to love their programme and the trainings. Therefore, I recommend to everyone to participate such programme for more proficiency.