Quality Management (QM) is a philosophy, methodology and system of tools aimed to create and maintain mechanism of organization’s continuous improvement. It involves all departments and employees into improvement of processes and products. It helps to reduce costs and to meet and exceed needs and expectations of customers and other stakeholders of an organization. QM encompasses the concepts of business and social excellence that is sustainable approach to organization’s competition, efficiency improvement, leadership and partnership. The objectives of CQD, which stands for Certified Quality Director is to help companies gain quality competitiveness.
• Know business excellence models and be able assess organization’s performance making reference to their criteria;
• Know the principles of total quality management and peculiarities of their implementation;
• Be able to use quality management methods analyzing and solving problems of organization;
• Know prerequisites of evolution of total quality management and significance of quality gurus’ works to the management of modern organizations;
• Conduct effective management during the quality improvement process, which will enable students to devote more contribution to their corporation and organization.
• Quality Manager
• Quality Auditors/Assessors
• Business Unit leaders
• Area Managers
• Team Leaders
• Project Leaders
• Executive Directors
• Project Managers
• Administration Managers
• Operations Team Leaders
• Project Directors
• Project Engineers
• Drilling Engineers
• Production Engineers
• Planning Coordinators
• Team, departmental Supervisors
• Procurement Managers
• Management Consultants
• Risk Managers
• HR and central services team leaders
• Health, Safety & Environment directors, managers and team leaders
Plus: anyone who has management or leadership responsibility at any level, in all types of corporate businesses!
The American Certification Institute is an US –based apex certification institute. It was founded in the USA in 1999. Headquartered in Lewes, Delaware, USA it has numerous alliance partners in different parts of the world.
These alliance partners represent ACI in their respective countries and conduct ACI programs in collaboration with ACI. ACI has developed several business‐related certification programes and after conducting tests, awards these certifications.
The ACI Certified International Human Resource Professional is a career‐long commitment that shows your peers, your employees and your organization that you have mastered the core HR principles and that you are dedicated to staying current in your profession. To become certified, you must meet stringent professional and educational requirements before taking the exam.
The course was great, I have found the case studies most thrilling and obviously that’s a product of a qualitative faculty. Well Done HLTI, I learned a lot.
My training with HLTI was an eye opener and I’m certain I would love a more productive workforce and a happy one.
Since my first training course, I have noticed that the HLTI constantly keeps doing things really more professionally. I really appreciate.
HLTI trainings are of high quality. This training will increase my efficiency at work.
I Will be agent for the HLTI because I have come to love their programme and the trainings. Therefore, I recommend to everyone to participate such programme for more proficiency.