The purchasing and supply management profession is clearly transitioning from placing purchase orders to establishing and managing comprehensive contracts with strategic suppliers. This has created a need for purchasing and supply managers to develop and refine contract preparation and contract management skills. The Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) course and program are designed for international business practitioners, It is particularly appropriate for those individuals who wish to increase their commercial contracts management skills.
A Certifified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) certification demonstrates that you are knowledgeable about the practice of contracts management in the International commercial environment.
Goals & Objectives
• Demonstrate a basic understanding of contract administration concepts;
• Apply a type of contract appropriate to the contracting situation;
• Assure that the purchasing organization fulfills its part of buyer-supplier agreement;
• Assure that the supplier’s progress and performance complies with the contract;
• Resolve any problems that may arise during the life of the contract (this protects the purchasing organization’s interests);
• Ascertain when contract changes are necessary, negotiate fair adjustments, and determine whether increased costs of
performance should be borne by the supplier;
• Keep complete and accurate records and documentation pertaining to the contract.
• Different contract types and their effects on administration
• Expediting procedures
• Work control procedures
• Compliance procedures
• How to administer contracts which will require use of buyer-provided property
• Financial responsibility procedures
• Contract financing and payments
• Administrative responsibilities
• Claim avoidance and processing
• Procedures for termination of contracts
• Dispute resolution procedures
• Procedures for closeout of contracts
• Supplier management concepts
• Contract Manager/Professionals
• Cost and Price Professionals
• Purchasing and Procurement Professionals/Managers
• Buyer/Senior Buyers
• Souring Managers/Professionals
• Supplier Managers
• Supply Chain professionals/Managers
• Logistics Professionals/Managers
• Supply Chain Consultants
• Operations Managers/Directors
• Manufacturing Professionals/Managers
• Production Professionals
• Cost and Management Accountants
• Project Manager and Directors
• Project Team Leaders
• Executive Directors
• General Managers
PLUS anyone who is responsible for or involved in: Contract Management, Cost/Pricing, Purchasing, Procurement, Sourcing, Supplier Relationships, or anticipates being involved on any of the above or related fields.
The US-based IPSCMI, The International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute, is a prestigious and elite professional institute offering purchasing and supply chain management certifications. IPSCMI’s purchasing and supply chain management courses and programs are provided around the world by a complete network of alliance partners which contract with IPSCMI for collaboration in conducting the IPSCMI programs. With its large allied partners globally, now has chosen High Level Training Institute TM as its exclusive partner for Ghana, Mozambique, UK, Italy and Kazakhstan.
The course was great, I have found the case studies most thrilling and obviously that’s a product of a qualitative faculty. Well Done HLTI, I learned a lot.
My training with HLTI was an eye opener and I’m certain I would love a more productive workforce and a happy one.
Since my first training course, I have noticed that the HLTI constantly keeps doing things really more professionally. I really appreciate.
HLTI trainings are of high quality. This training will increase my efficiency at work.
I Will be agent for the HLTI because I have come to love their programme and the trainings. Therefore, I recommend to everyone to participate such programme for more proficiency.