This program is designed to provide you the opportunity to demonstrate your mastery of the body of knowledge relating to the basics of the supply chain. Foundational topics, theories, decision aids, strategies, etc. will be presented in a clear and concise manner. Specifically, some of the topics presented are Sourcing, the role of inventory in the supply chain, MRP, and Transportation. Beyond these specific supply chain topics, related issues such as Team dynamics, Sustainability, Lean and continuous improvement tools, will be presented. A CSCA designation demonstrates your expertise.
- Provide attendee preliminary coverage of the knowledge, skills and abilities needed for success regarding the supply chain
- Provide attendee exposure to tools and techniques for solution to common supply chain problems
- Preliminary knowledge, skills and abilities regarding the supply chain
- Preliminary knowledge of tools and techniques for the solution to common supply chain problems
- Supply chain professionals.
- Organizations in need of a baseline common language for their supply chain team.
- Individuals involved in supply chain improvement projects or systems implementations (eg. ERP, Lean, etc.)
- Proactive individuals looking to stand out in the eyes of recruiters or current employers.
ISCEA is the developer of Internationally recognized certification programs of Certified Supply Chain Manager (CSCM), Certified Supply Chain Analyst (CSCA), Certified Lean Master (CLM), Certified Supply Chain Technology Professional (CSCTP), Certified Demand Driven Planner (CDDP) and others. ISCEA is the governing body for the Ptak Prize. ISCEA members hold mid to upper supply chain management positions in Global 2000 companies. The International Supply Chain Education Alliance (ISCEA) was the first organization certifying supply chain professionals around the globe, and it remains the worldwide authoritative resource for supply chain career development with thousands of certificate holders commanding top-tier salaries.
I can confidently say that it has been one of the best training programs I have attended. The presentation and team work was wonderful.
HLTI is unique in delivering their courses. I learned a lot.
This course is worth it. Recommend to all SC Managers and aspiring SC professionals.