The program offers Private Banking, Wealth Management and other interested professionals, with knowledge and experience, the opportunity to participate in this training program is designed to compare, discuss, consult and coach with the seminar director, the different strategies available for business growth, portfolio construction and asset allocation styles that will build long term and lasting relationships with clients. Investors’ preferences, attitudes, and needs have become more demanding and their perception of the value received from advisers, bankers, and wealth managers has dropped significantly. Achieving the role of a trusted advisor has become essential in the business growth and client satisfaction strategy of any Private Bank or Wealth Management unit.
The training program cases, discussions, and experience sharing will provide the assisting professionals with a different set of criteria aimed at achieving business goals, clients’ investment objectives, and manage investment risk efficiently
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Construct a business strategy that enables you to meet your firm’s goals, satisfy your client’s expectations and investment objectives, and achieve your professional development and career advancement
• Increase the wallet size of your clients by building strong long term relationships, and organize and plan your actions efficiently to increase the number of new clients
• Obtain commitment from your clients through the use of effective communication techniques during meetings and presentations, so that you can close business deals in a natural and enjoyable way
• Become more comfortable and confident when communicating with clients allowing you to manage objections and rejections turning them into new business opportunities
• Use behavior finance concepts to understand your clients’ believes and preferences and the existing biases and anomalies in their decision making process
• Learn how to conduct behavior finance profiling and behavior finance portfolio construction, incorporating the most common cognitive biases often present in the majority of investors
• Increase your knowledge in the strategic management of investment risk, alternative investment instruments and vehicles, in order to manage the risk-return equation of your clients’ portfolios
• Increase the value and differentiation of your product offering in order to satisfy your clients’ expectations, needs, and requirements
• Private Bankers
• Wealth Managers
• Retail Branch Manager
• Corporate Account Managers
• Family Office Representatives
• Brokerage and Market Analysts
• Investment Advisors/Managers and Financial Planners
• Stock Market Brokers/Professionals
• Portfolio and Market Analysts
• Financial Marketing Professionals/Managers
• Bank & Financial Services Relationship Managers
• Financial Services Sales and Distribution
• Investment Advisors of wealthy individuals
• Assistants to Relationship Managers and Relationship Managers
• Back Office personnel who interact with front Office Officers
Plus: anyone who has Wealth & Private Banking management or related responsibility at any level, in all types of corporate businesses.
The GAFM was founded in 1996 by the original founders of the Graduate Leadership Society. The Founders of our Standards Board are CEOs, Executives, Professors, and industry experts from around the globe. We desire to raise education standards and ethics in the business and management industries.
The Standards Policy Board awards specialized board certifications, designations, and charters in the fields of: finance, accounting, management, and consulting fields to qualified professionals who have completed internationally recognized or accredited exams & education, government recognized degrees and documented management credentials and experience. Since 1996, the Academy has been promoting accredited graduate standards for certification in business, management, law, and finance. Since the inception with the founding of the Graduate Institute of Leadership in 1996, the Academy has been focused on quality assurance with accredited education, exams, assessment, education, ethics, and continuing education. Further, applicants must also have the necessary experience in practice, research or publications in their respective areas of expertise.
The course was great, I have found the case studies most thrilling and obviously that’s a product of a qualitative faculty. Well Done HLTI, I learned a lot.
My training with HLTI was an eye opener and I’m certain I would love a more productive workforce and a happy one.
Since my first training course, I have noticed that the HLTI constantly keeps doing things really more professionally. I really appreciate.
HLTI trainings are of high quality. This training will increase my efficiency at work.
I Will be agent for the HLTI because I have come to love their programme and the trainings. Therefore, I recommend to everyone to participate such programme for more proficiency.