This CISCM certification program will test for contemporary international logistics and supply chain management. This incorporates business logistics, supply chain management, and international governmental issues required to source materials or place products at the right place, at the right time, for the right price and right condition. The increasing integration of all functions of the firm requires that logistics and supply chain manager must be aware of the impact that logistical decision-making has on other elements of the firm’s strategic goals and objectives. In addition, the current logistics and supply chain professional must have an awareness of the changes in and increased use of technology, emphasis on strategic planning, and supply chain integration as a competitive imperative.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Identify opportunities for cost reduction
• Optimization and overall supply chain performance enhancement
• Streamline the planning and execution processes
• Quickly and accurately analyze the impacts of proposed Supply Chain solutions
• Manage external relationships (suppliers and clients) and respond to unplanned events
• Improve inventory management and control
• Reduce time and eliminate waste through implementing a formal planning
• Meet operations performance goals without overtaxing IT resources
• Share valuable information by giving multiple users a single, real-time version of the truth
• Supply Chain Managers & Analysts
• Logistics Professionals, Managers & Officers
• Supply Chain Consultants
• Operations Managers, Controllers & Directors
• Manufacturing Professionals/Managers
• Production Superintendents and Managers
• Procurement and Supply Managers
• Inventory Analysts and Planners
• Warehouse Supervisors
• Transport and Distribution Officers
• Buyer/Senior Buyers
• Customer Service Managers
• Brand and Product Manager
• Project Manager and Directors
• Project Team Leaders
• Executive Directors
• General Managers
PLUS anyone who is responsible for / involved in Supplier Relationships, or anticipates being involved with Supply Chain Management in the future.
The US-based IPSCMI, The International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute, is a prestigious and elite professional institute offering purchasing and supply chain management certifications. IPSCMI’s purchasing and supply chain management courses and programs are provided around the world by a complete network of alliance partners which contract with IPSCMI for collaboration in conducting the IPSCMI programs. With its large allied partners globally, now has chosen High Level Training Institute TM as its exclusive partner for Ghana, Mozambique, UK, Italy and Kazakhstan.
I can confidently say that it has been one of the best training programs I have attended. The presentation and team work was wonderful.
HLTI is unique in delivering their courses. I learned a lot.
This course is worth it. Recommend to all SC Managers and aspiring SC professionals.