By end of this course you should be able to:
• Apply the requirements on resource allocation
• Make use of the credit and capital markets to fund liquidity
• How to allocate external capital
• Assess Risk and Return for Investors in Bank
• Assess and manage risk in asset portfolios
• Comply with capital adequacy under Basel
• Learn from market failures cases
• Assess and manage foreign exchange and derivatives
• Calculate Return on Invested Capital (ROIC)
• Evaluate and carry out Mergers and Acquisitions structurin
• International Bankers
• Financial and Corporate Bankers
• Private Bankers
• Wealth Managers
• Retail Branch Manager
• Corporate Account Managers
• Family Offifice Representatives
• Brokerage and Market Analysts
• Investment Advisors/Managers and Financial Planners
• Stock Market Brokers/Professionals
• Portfolio and Market Analysts
• Financial Marketing Professionals/Managers
• Bank & Financial Services Relationship Managers
• Financial Services Sales and Distribution
• Investment Advisors of wealthy individuals
• Assistants to Relationship Managers and Relationship Managers
• Back Office personnel who interact with front Office Officers
Plus: anyone who has Wealth & Private Banking management or related responsibility at any level, in all types of corporate businesses.
The GAFM was founded in 1996 by the original founders of the Graduate Leadership Society. The Founders of our Standards Board are CEOs, Executives, Professors, and industry experts from around the globe. We desire to raise education standards and ethics in the business and management industries.
The Standards Policy Board awards specialized board certifications, designations, and charters in the fields of: finance, accounting, management, and consulting fields to qualified professionals who have completed internationally recognized or accredited exams & education, government recognized degrees and documented management credentials and experience. Since 1996, the Academy has been promoting accredited graduate standards for certification in business, management, law, and finance. Since the inception with the founding of the Graduate Institute of Leadership in 1996, the Academy has been focused on quality assurance with accredited education, exams, assessment, education, ethics, and continuing education. Further, applicants must also have the necessary experience in practice, research or publications in their respective areas of expertise.
The course was great, I have found the case studies most thrilling and obviously that’s a product of a qualitative faculty. Well Done HLTI, I learned a lot.
My training with HLTI was an eye opener and I’m certain I would love a more productive workforce and a happy one.
Since my first training course, I have noticed that the HLTI constantly keeps doing things really more professionally. I really appreciate.
HLTI trainings are of high quality. This training will increase my efficiency at work.
I Will be agent for the HLTI because I have come to love their programme and the trainings. Therefore, I recommend to everyone to participate such programme for more proficiency.