Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to delegate registrations for all public training courses or events organized by High Level Training Institute. Please read them carefully as they contain crucial information. By submitting your registration, you agree to abide by these terms. If you do not agree to abide by these terms, High Level Training Institute will not be able to accept your registration.
Payment Terms and Discounts
- 100 % of the full amount at the time of registration. The registration will be confirmed only when full payment received. The payment shall be conducted either through bank transfer, credit/debit card or cash. We accept payments online using such as VISA and MasterCard debit or credit card. Registration includes lunches, refreshments and course materials.
- If payment is not received in full before the training course or event, High Level Training Institute reserves the right at its sole discretion and without liability either to require payment as a condition of entry to the training course or event or to refuse entry.
- The specified amount does not include VAT, Withholding Tax, and other duties, taxes, and transfer-related charges. If applicable, these additional charges are the responsibility of the client and are payable in addition to the specified amount.
- In order to receive any ‘early bird’ discounts, payment must be received before the cut-off date. Discount offers cannot be combined with any other offer
- You may substitute your place at any time with a colleague with the same or similar job function. Please notify us as soon as you can so we can make necessary arrangements.
- Please note that standard price applies for any payments done after completed training.
- All cancellations must be done in writing
- If you are unable to attend, a replacement delegate will be welcomed in your place. If you cancel your registration 45 days or more before the event, you will receive a refund minus a 10% cancellation fee.
- For any cancellation received in writing 14 days or more prior to the training, you will receive a credit note to be used at another High Level Training Institute program which must be used within one year from the date of cancellation. No refund will be given at this time. No credit will be issued for any cancellation received less than 14 days prior to the training.
- In the event the training is being cancelled or postponed, you will receive a credit note of the same amount paid for any other training or service of High Level Training Institute that must be used within one year from the date of cancellation.
- Force Majeure: High Level Training Institute is not responsible for any loss or damage or liable in the case the training/event is cancelled or postponed due to a fortuitous or unforeseen event such as natural disasters or act of God or any other event the prohibits the training/event from running.
Location, Trainer Selection and Intellectual Property
- High Level Training Institute reserves the right to change location and the speaker/trainer or parts of the content in case of any circumstances that exceed the control of High Level Training Institute which necessitates these alterations. Any substitution or change will be communicated prior to the commencement of the course/event and are always kept to a minimum.
The ownership of copyrights, intellectual property, and design rights for the learning materials rests with High Level Training Institute. Any reproduction, sharing, or copying of these materials requires the prior written consent of High Level Training Institute.