Payments and Discounts
1. Payment terms/ 100 % of the full amount at the time of registration. The registration will be confirmed only when full payment received.
– All Bank Transfer charges/fees and Withholding Tax should be carried by sending part/payer.
– With the registrations are included refreshments, lunches and course materials.
2. To get the early bid discounts, payment must be received before the final price. Discount offers cannot be combined with any other alternative offer.
3. Substitute is always welcomed by a colleague or similar job function. If not possible a credit will be given which can be used for any HLTI™ up to 1 year. Please notify us as soon as possible so we can make necessary arrangements.
1. All cancellations must be done in writing.
2. Full refund for cancellation will only be paid one week from the invoice date; otherwise, you will receive a credit note to be used at other HLTI™ training which must be used within 1 year. Refunds are not given .There will be no credit issued for any cancellation less than 6 days.
3. Force Majeure: HLTI™ is not responsible for any loss or damage in case the training/event is postponed, canceled, abandoned by reason of war, fire storm, explosion, national emergency, labor dispute, strike, lock-out, civil, disturbance, actual or threatened violence by terrorist group, or any other cause not within the control of our institute, we shall be under no liability to ‘Company’ for non-perfor mance or delay in performance or obligation under this contractor otherwise in respect of any actions, claims, losses (including consequential losses) costs or expenses whatsoever which may be brought against or suffered or incurred by ‘Company’, as the result of the happening of such event.
4. Complaint and Refund: For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact us at: email@example.com
5. HLTI™ reserves the right to change the speaker/trainer or parts of the content in case of any circumstances that exceed the control of HLTI™ which necessitates these alterations, such as changes from the speaker/trainer. Any substitution or change will be communicated and are always kept to a minimum.