CGA Certified Governance Auditor
Corporate Governance is now one of the hottest topics in the business world. It is both a regulatory requirement and a business enabler. But do you know whether your Corporate Governance activities are extracting maximum value? If not, this is probably because your Internal Audit team have not assessed this key topic. This audit approach…
Location: Live Virtual
Corporate Governance is now one of the hottest topics in the business world. It is both a regulatory requirement and a business enabler. But do you know whether your Corporate Governance activities are extracting maximum value? If not, this is probably because your Internal Audit team have not assessed this key topic. This audit approach is crucial as the Board and the Audit Committee need comprehensive assurance about this strategic business process.
This Auditing Corporate Governance training course will provide all the tools and techniques essential to audit the complex and wide-ranging field of Corporate Governance. This training course includes guidance from the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) to help you ensure that you are applying the very best practices and meet all regulatory requirements.
Benefits of Attending
- Audit the Corporate Governance with confidence
- Ensure stakeholder expectations regarding CG are delivered
- Review the effectiveness of the overall risk management process
- Assist the Audit Committee in their CG oversight
- Assess Corporate Social responsibility and sustainability
- Review all aspects of IT Governance
- Audit the key aspects of Reputation and Brand management
- Review systems under development
Who Should Attend
- Lead Auditors
- Internal Auditors
- Senior Auditors
- Finance and Accounting Professionals
- Audit Managers and those about to be appointed to that role
- Assurance providers that need a greater understanding of Corporate Governance
- Managers needing a broader understanding of how to review Governance maturity
- Compliance and Ethics Officers
- Internal Controllers
- Members of Board and Executive Management
PLUS, anyone who is responsible for / involved in Auditing or anticipates being involved in the future.
The GAFM was founded in 1996 by the original founders of the Graduate Leadership Society. The Founders of our Standards Board are CEOs, Executives, Professors, and industry experts from around the globe. We desire to raise education standards and ethics in the business and management industries.
The Standards Policy Board awards specialized board certifications, designations, and charters in the fields of: finance, accounting, management, and consulting fields to qualified professionals who have completed internationally recognized or accredited exams & education, government recognized degrees and documented management credentials and experience. Since 1996, the Academy has been promoting accredited graduate standards for certification in business, management, law, and finance. Since the inception with the founding of the Graduate Institute of Leadership in 1996, the Academy has been focused on quality assurance with accredited education, exams, assessment, education, ethics, and continuing education. Further, applicants must also have the necessary experience in practice, research or publications in their respective areas of expertise.