ChFI Chartered Fraud Investigator
Establish a foundation for effective fraud investigations. In this course, you will learn how to effectively manage a financial investigation from start to finish. This course includes an overview of the fraud investigation process and common fraud schemes.
Location: Live Virtual
Establish a foundation for effective fraud investigations. In this course, you will learn how to effectively manage a financial investigation from start to finish. This course includes an overview of the fraud investigation process and common fraud schemes. The focus will be on the nuts and bolts of conducting a fraud investigation, teaching practical forensic accounting techniques to prove what happened, who was involved, how much money is gone, and where the money went. It will cover evidence based management, analytical tools & concepts, presentation of findings, and testifying in court.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the Classification of Fraud Schemes
- Describe the most common Financial Frauds
- Identify Documents and Evidence necessary to complete a Fraud Investigation
- Apply Investigative Techniques in Fraud Investigations
- Present the Results of a Financial Investigation in Writing and through testimony
- Present the Results of a Financial Investigation through testimony
Who Should Attend
- Fraud Investigators and Examiners
- Financial Crime Prevention Officers/Manager/Examiners/Employees
- Financial Crime Investigators
- Counter Fraud Officers/Manager/Examiners/Employees
- Forensic Auditors
- Chief Internal Auditor/Controllers
- Head of Department for Auditing
- Investigation Auditor
- Compliance Officers
- Anti-Money Laundering Managers/Officers
- Financial Auditor
- Internal Audit Manager
- Project Audit manager
- Financial Controllers
- Risk Managers
It is also ideal for middle and senior managers who have ownership of the responsibility of overseeing the audit process as it relates to the Fraud Investigation.
The GAFM was founded in 1996 by the original founders of the Graduate Leadership Society. The Founders of our Standards Board are CEOs, Executives, Professors, and industry experts from around the globe. We desire to raise education standards and ethics in the business and management industries. The Standards Policy Board awards specialized board certifications, designations, and charters in the fields of: finance, accounting, management, and consulting fields to qualified professionals who have completed internationally recognized or accredited exams & education, government recognized degrees and documented management credentials and experience. Since 1996, the Academy has been promoting accredited graduate standards for certification in business, management, law, and finance. Since the inception with the founding of the Graduate Institute of Leadership in 1996, the Academy has been focused on quality assurance with accredited education, exams, assessment, education, ethics, and continuing education. Further, applicants must also have the necessary experience in practice, research or publications in their respective areas of expertise.