CIFRS Certified International Financial Reporting Specialist
The IFRS standards are being developed on an ongoing basis. Accounting, finance and other related professionals need to be aware of the introduction of new standards and the modifications to the existing standards. This program is designed to provide an understanding of the way the standards have come into existence, their importance in the standardization…
Location: Accra, Ghana
The IFRS standards are being developed on an ongoing basis. Accounting, finance and other related professionals need to be aware of the introduction of new standards and the modifications to the existing standards. This program is designed to provide an understanding of the way the standards have come into existence, their importance in the standardization of reporting systems throughout the world, and the road to convergence for those countries that have not yet adopted the IFRS. Throughout the course, delegates will be faced with conceptual and evaluative materials. As a result of the presentation and discussion of the materials, delegates will be encouraged to apply their learning with reference to a series of targeted case exercises and case studies. The final session, financial ratio analysis of IFRS based reports, has been designed to run using Excel spreadsheets
Benefits of Attending
- Participants will gain an understanding of the way that the IASB came into existence and the impact it is having on world financial reporting.
- They will be aware of introduction of recent standards and the changes they have brought about.
- They will be acquainted with the requirements for the most new standards which were released in recently.
- New interpretations given by the IFRIC committee will be discussed.
- Receive a complete overview of the IFRS standards for SMEs including the definition, adoption and major differences with the IFRS standards.
Who Should Attend
This highly practical qualification has been specifically designed for:
- Chief Accountants.
- Group Finance Directors.
- Heads of Finance.
- Finance Managers.
- Financial Controllers.
- Management Accountants.
- Executive Directors of Finance.
- Managers of Financial Accounts.
- Heads of Accounting and Administration.
- Finance and Information Systems Managers.
- Financial Analysts.
- Portfolio Manager.
The GAFM was founded in 1996 by the original founders of the Graduate Leadership Society. The Founders of our Standards Board are CEOs, Executives, Professors, and industry experts from around the globe. We desire to raise education standards and ethics in the business and management industries. The Standards Policy Board awards specialized board certifications, designations, and charters in the fields of: finance, accounting, management, and consulting fields to qualified professionals who have completed internationally recognized or accredited exams & education, government recognized degrees and documented management credentials and experience. Since 1996, the Academy has been promoting accredited graduate standards for certification in business, management, law, and finance. Since the inception with the founding of the Graduate Institute of Leadership in 1996, the Academy has been focused on quality assurance with accredited education, exams, assessment, education, ethics, and continuing education. Further, applicants must also have the necessary experience in practice, research or publications in their respective areas of expertise.