CIOMP Certified International Operation Management Professional
In today’s complex and fast-paced environment, the operations management strategy has become a pivotal function. Organizations are grappling with the challenge of developing and managing a seamless process flow integrating various activities such as supply chain, procurement, inventory, and quality management.
Location: Live Virtual
In today’s complex and fast-paced environment, the operations management strategy has become a pivotal function. Organizations are grappling with the challenge of developing and managing a seamless process flow integrating various activities such as supply chain, procurement, inventory, and quality management. This becomes more convoluted with digital disruption and the integration of new technologies like AI, blockchain, and robotics. Therefore, the need for international operations manager to navigate this complexity is more critical than ever.
The Certificate International Operations Management Professional program offers a solution to this challenge. This comprehensive program, provides key principles, techniques, and tools used in modern operations management. It covers a vast range of topics, including product and process design, inventory management, performance management, supply chain management, quality management, and procurement. Offering a blend of numerous areas, practical training, and emphasis on case study, this program provides both short and extended learning opportunities. It addresses the impact of innovation, digital disruption, and technologies like AI, blockchain, robotics, and IoT, which are revolutionizing many industries, such as the healthcare sector. Participants will leave with a robust foundation in operations management and an expanded understanding of different value chain components. This will help them drive efficiency and competitiveness in their organizations.
Benefits of Attending
- A solid understanding of the role of operations management in business strategy and its impact on supply chain efficiency and competitiveness
- The ability to apply various process design methodologies and tools in operations management
- A thorough knowledge of inventory management, including different types of inventories and the tools used in inventory management
- Skills to carry out supply chain mapping, analysis, and optimization, and to plan and execute a procurement strategy
- The ability to develop, implement, and continuously improve a performance management plan
- An understanding of the importance of quality in operations, and the ability to develop a quality management plan
- An understanding of the role of people management in operations, including methods and tools in people management
- An overview of logistics and transportation management, and the ability to plan for supply chain logistics and transportation
- A comprehensive understanding of manufacturing and production processes, including lean manufacturing and production
- An understanding of sales analytics and the opportunities it presents in operations management
- A deepened insight into the application of technologies such as AI, blockchain, robotics, and IoT in operations management, and how they contribute to innovation and digital disruption
Who Should Attend
The CIOMP training program is specifically developed for executives, superintendents, supervisors, team leaders, coordinators, officers and specialists responsible for:
- Operations Managers
- Operations Leads/Supervisors
- Process Improvement Specialists
- Production Managers
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Inventory Managers
- Project Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
- Logistics Managers
- Plant / Utilities
PLUS, anyone who is responsible for or involved in Operations Management/Excellence, Process Improvement or anticipates being involved in the future.
The GAFM was founded in 1996 by the original founders of the Graduate Leadership Society. The Founders of our Standards Board are CEOs, Executives, Professors, and industry experts from around the globe. We desire to raise education standards and ethics in the business and management industries.
The Standards Policy Board awards specialized board certifications, designations, and charters in the fields of: finance, accounting, management, and consulting fields to qualified professionals who have completed internationally recognized or accredited exams & education, government recognized degrees and documented management credentials and experience. Since 1996, the Academy has been promoting accredited graduate standards for certification in business, management, law, and finance. Since the inception with the founding of the Graduate Institute of Leadership in 1996, the Academy has been focused on quality assurance with accredited education, exams, assessment, education, ethics, and continuing education. Further, applicants must also have the necessary experience in practice, research or publications in their respective areas of expertise.