MFMS Master Financial Modeling Specialist
MFMS™ will focus on the tools and techniques available in Microsoft Excel, BI and VBA which will enable you to develop, run and review financial models across multiple scenarios. You will gain a sound and practical insight in financial modelling building, comparison of financial values and evaluation of financial risks.
Location: Dubai, UAE
MFMS™ will focus on the tools and techniques available in Microsoft Excel, BI and VBA which will enable you to develop, run and review financial models across multiple scenarios. You will gain a sound and practical insight in financial modelling building, comparison of financial values and evaluation of financial risks. You will also come to appreciate and be able to program Macro/VBA commands to solve a variety of Excel based problems This particular certification program has been carefully developed to ensure the delegate learns best and future practices within strategic financial modelling practices. This five day intensive program will cover main pillars of modern strategic financial modelling; ensuring your ability to demonstrate core competencies of a modern financial practitioner. MFMS™ certification serves as a tangible acknowledgement of and financial practitioner’s knowledge, skills, and abilities. By acquiring the MFMS™ designation, you demonstrate a mastery of core financial competencies ensuring best and future practices are understood. MFMS™ designated professional are business and thought leaders, strategic partners, as well as professional mentors. Join thousands of financial certified professionals around the globe, from America to Zambia, the Middle East to Western Africa – become MFMS™ certified and make a difference.
Benefits of Attending
• Successful completion of this course makes you a MFMS Master Financial Modeling Specialist
• You can use the designation MFMS on your business card and resume
• Up to 22 month’s membership to the GAFM professional body
• Access to the GAFM ® network and body of information online
• Preferred access to education centers in USA, UK, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Latin America
• Access to the GAFM ® journal published online
• Gold Embossed Certificate with your name and designation as MGAFM (Member of the Global Academy of Finance and Management)
Who Should Attend
This is relevant for all industry sectors with an
interest in financial analysis and valuation and job
- Finance Directors/Financial Controllers/CFO’s.
- Business/Financial/Treasury/Market Analysts.
- Corporate /Structured/Project Finance Officers.
- Financial/Strategic Planners.
- M&A Specialists.
- Private Equity Project/Commercial Management.
- Business Development and Marketing.
- Systems Analysts.
- Budget Managers.
- Profit Center Managers.
- Credit Risk/Treasury Managers Actuaries.
The GAFM was founded in 1996 by the original founders of the Graduate Leadership Society. The Founders of our Standards Board are CEOs, Executives, Professors, and industry experts from around the globe. We desire to raise education standards and ethics in the business and management industries. The Standards Policy Board awards specialized board certifications, designations, and charters in the fields of: finance, accounting, management, and consulting fields to qualified professionals who have completed internationally recognized or accredited exams & education, government recognized degrees and documented management credentials and experience. Since 1996, the Academy has been promoting accredited graduate standards for certification in business, management, law, and finance. Since the inception with the founding of the Graduate Institute of Leadership in 1996, the Academy has been focused on quality assurance with accredited education, exams, assessment, education, ethics, and continuing education. Further, applicants must also have the necessary experience in practice, research or publications in their respective areas of expertise.